mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

Andy Alcala

Hi! :)






Cosa ne pensate di questo ragazzo? Io trovo che abbia avuto un'idea fantastica. Lui è Andy Alcala, uno studente presso l'Università di Iowa, che ha deciso di dare un volto ai dipinti famosi.
In una serie che lui chiama "Face Artists", ha ridipinto 10 famosi dipinti sul suo volto. "Questa serie di immagini è stata creata per mostrare l'arte al valore facciale", ha detto Alcala"E 'stato anche un modo per dare un volto agli artisti di molte delle famose opere d'arte che sono state fatteHo dovuto fare alcuni corsi di storia dell'arte durante il college così ho pensato di usare il passato come parte del mio futuro ".





What do you think of this guy? He's Andy Alcala, a student at the University of Iowa, decided to put a face to famous paintings.
In a series he calls "Face Artists", he has repainted 10 famous paintings on his own face in a fantastic display. "This series of images was created to show art at face value," Mr Alcala told. "It was also a way to put a face to the artists of many of the famous works of art that have been made. I've had to take a few art history courses during my time in college so I figured I would use the past as part of my future."

































5 commenti:

  1. Such interesting concept! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower via GFC and hope you will follow me back! Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thans so much for your sweety coment, so lovely :)
    Im very grateful you to see my blog :) I really like the photos you choose!!
    Coment my new outfit in http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/
    Have a nice day :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. woww these paintings are great
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    RispondiElimina
  4. beautiful! and you have a nice blog!

    XX

    http://chocolate--donut.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi you`re my follower and I`m yours, so you must know that I changed my blog address on http://vega-fashion.blogspot.com and updates may not show up ;/
    Enter my new address if you want :)
    xoxo Vega from vega-fashion (old vegaa90)

    RispondiElimina